Sunday, July 12, 2009

Could I be a Pastora?

This is really a position I would have never thought I would find myself in. Could I have a calling to be a pastora? A Church planter? Someone spiritually responsible for leading the flock. It is scary to think I may have such calling or responsibility. But the more I drive through the streets of Monroe and see so many immigrants that don't know Jesus, gives me a feeling of sorrow. I feel I must do something. My dreams were to go to a remote country as a missionary and share the gospel with those who don't know salvation, yet here I am in NY surrounded by hurting people and with a gift to share with them. Perhaps I am called to start the church and a pastor will come to lead...for now all I do is pray for direction, wisdom, and the desire that others share in my desire to share Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment